M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone has that piece (or pieces) of riding gear that is quintessentially their own, makes them recognizable even without the bike. Lets see it!
The fish helmet was something to make my helmet recognizable and reflective. People get out of the car at stoplights to take pictures and ask questions.
The fuzzball helmet a response to my boss chewing me out about my helmet being "too gay" to bring to work. This is how I told him to shove it.
Both were hand crafted, both took about 2 evenings to complete. Both are DOT legal (the helmet underneath is legal, and the sticker is still visible). I HAVE gotten pulled over for these helmets, but the only thing they wanted was to get pictures (after they checked legality).

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
To each his own...... I think you have way too much free time on your hands. They are different though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This was the result of getting sideswiped by a yellow Honda Civic less than a week before deploying to the desert. Upon coming home and kicking in the door (my arm still wasn't working too well as I had to reset my shoulder on the road so I could ride home) my wife jumped up, saw me bruised, battered, and bleeding everywhere. Her first question was "WHAT THE **** HAPPENED?!" quickly followed by "Is the helmet all right?"
Nice to know where I stand.
There were many more visible injuries, but the pictures all contain various bits of me that I don't want on the internet. Sorry everyone. :redfaced:
But they left some unique marks on me. Teach me to never ride undergeared again!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
You seriously don't ride around in public with any of those helmets, right? I am sure these are helmets you display around your house, right?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Now I have seen everything. Sorry, Bro. I could ride with those helmets on my head. Definitely not on a bike like the 9. Everyone has their style though.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
think your boss was right......fuzz bzll helmet.........little gay.....

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
boss was right.fuzz ball helmet...............very gay.................but i am not wearing it...good luck:redfaced:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts