M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hi all, I bought my 109 in Pearl White because I loved the "uniqueness" of the color. But lately i have seen ALOT of bikes in white. My Boss here at Laredo Auto Paint , Alex, conjured up this awesome copper pearl. So this weekend in she goes for new paint! This color looks like a million bucks, and on a test panel here in the shop against a chrome piece, it REALLY jumps out you. Akin to a very shiny penny.

I will post pics after she is done. Wish me luck :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Can't wait to see it. Sounds like it's really gonna shine. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
That sounds absolutely ....RICH!!! can't wait to see it :doorag: I always like you guys jumping into new colors...I'm hoping to get a new coat of paint soon as well. Good Luck on the job!
Devilish

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics!! I'm thinking a custom paint over the winter and just haven't found a color I honestly like than the color I've already got, Burple!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Ruben,
Sounds great! Don't forget to have them remove the tank seam while they are at it. It's worth the expense, believe me! Cant wait to see the pics! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dennis, I was THIS close to choosing Black Cherry! But once I saw the copper that Alex picked out it was a done deal!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
sounds really nice. post pics when she's done!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
Hey Dennis, I was THIS close to choosing Black Cherry! But once I saw the copper that Alex picked out it was a done deal!
Yeah well, you should be ALMOST as happy as I am afterwards then. :a20: :bigthumbsup: :joke:

·
Registered
638 Posts
whats the deal with rolling the seam under? cost alot? hard to do? anything to tell my body guy to do in specific? anyone have a pic. its looks like your black cherry is rolled, is that true? any help would be appreicated. thanks

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
ALBINO109 said:
whats the deal with rolling the seam under? cost alot? hard to do? anything to tell my body guy to do in specific? anyone have a pic. its looks like your black cherry is rolled, is that true? any help would be appreicated. thanks
Nope, the body shop was originally gonna roll it under but decided they didn't want to risk the tank leaking so they filled it in with body filler. Cost = $200
Worth every penny!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
638 Posts
thanks :bigthumbsup: :doorag: thats makes a huge difference, def going to my auto man and seeing if he can dup it! thats if you dont mind :redfaced: :redfaced:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I think it looks very sweet! :bigthumbsup: Do you have other/better pictures showing the color?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts