M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I'll never understand....

C109 being turned into a m109 and then guys buy M's and try to turn them into C's with shields and bags

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'll never understand....

C109 being turned into a m109 and then guys buy M's and try to turn them into C's with shields and bags
If the M looked like that custom, I would have bought it instead. Nice ride!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I just don't like those modified C's.... I can't put my finger on it but... When you have a really pretty girl, who doesn't wear and doesn't need make up at all.. looks perfect. You take that same pretty girl and slather on Lipstick, Highlights, Lipgloss and Sparkles and now you've got a skank. :D I think the C109 stock shape is beautiful (Classic)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I like the short rear fender look alot better on the C than the M.... looks great..:bigthumbsup:
:agree:....and I never liked the headlight on the M either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love the Exhaust

I love the exhaust on the Delta bike, are they Supertrap Pipes?

·
Registered
179 Posts
how can we get ahold of those pipes?? There must be a way to import them!!!
Supertrapp pipes:
There are a couple of youtube vids about how they sound too: F'ing AWESOME!! Booming, low, roar - The bonus is that it comes with a key to flick the exhaust outlet and mute the noise level (best of both worlds)

From my recollection, these pipes were DAMN EXPENSIVE!! :'(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Handle Bars

I really like those handle bars on that Delta Custom. Does anyone know who makes them and where could I purchase them from?

Regards.

·
Registered
450 Posts
From my recollection, these pipes were DAMN EXPENSIVE!!

Those are great looking pipes. I'd sell my Sideburner, and buy those. Maybe even my 1979 GS 1000 too, ha ha. Beautiful addition to the bike.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sexy pipes

Those pipes are Supertrapps. They are the slip-ons for automobiles, $250-$280 each. Look at supertrapp.com-products.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts