M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruising around this last weekend, I hooked with some buddies and made the lap around the island. One of them was an early 2000's V Star. What caught my eye was the front brake rotor. Not my buddy's bike but the same rotor, it would match up pretty good with our stock wheels.....

Now, I already know that this rotor will not fit and can't be modded to fit our bikes. I know about the Galfer ( ? ) rotors....not what I'm looking for. My question is... is there a company that can make custom inserts or the complete rotor for our bikes?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Just FYI - the CM ones do not fit our wheels. If you order them with wheels from them, they mount a different hub to fit their rotors.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,956 Posts
Just FYI - the CM ones do not fit our wheels. If you order them with wheels from them, they mount a different hub to fit their rotors.
That's good to know. I assumed they fit the stock bolt pattern, but also wondered if that was true when they were just listed as "metric brake rotors" and not M109R specifically.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out some of the Coastal Moto rotors. Their Cyclone pattern is close to our wheel design, and under the PM brand the Torque is similar. Both are reversed from our wheel pattern, but maybe you could flip them over. I'm not sure though.

http://coastalmoto.com/Metric_Cruiser/Brake_Rotors.html
Yeah, I saw those earlier today. But was thinkin' the same as Rounder.

Got a PM from another member today, who might be able to hook me up. Not ready to pull the trigger just yet, gonna keep researching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts