M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... The anual Bikes Blues and BarBQ festival is in town this weekend and they are having a Custom bike show with several different categories, one of which is "Custom Metric". I am thinking of entering my bike but am unsure if it really qualifies as a "Custom" and I dont want to just throw away the 50$ entrance fee if it doesn't.

So in your opinions... what classifies custom? Do you have to have chopped up fenders and custom paint?? Here are a couple pics of my ride...
Most of these pics show the back seat installed... I would set it up Solo for the show.

So what do you think?? Is it "Custom"? Or just modified? :dontknow:

:doorag:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Id say just mod. Looks good, but you really should remove the cheezzy reflectors!

G

·
Lamont won best in show. Read his story:

Lamonster said:
They have a local car/bike show in La Mesa every Thursday night and I stopped in to see if I would run into any of my old Bro's, sure enough I did. :doorag: There was some really nice bikes there and some really cool choppers, one of them was for sale for 59K :eek:

Anyway the bike show was sponsored by El Cajon Harley Davidson and I'm sure that there were some upset HD guys there but what can I say. :evil:

Folks were all over the 109. :doorag:

Some of the other bikes.

And best of show goes to.........

:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HalGreenlee said:
Lamont won best in show. Read his story:
Wow! and against some pretty impressive bikes! :bigthumbsup:
I am sort of hoping that given they have categories for Custom HardTail and Custom Chopper, etc, that I have a better shot.

Thanks for the input Hal...
Keep em coming Guys... JR, Perry, L-Train... Beauler...  :D
:doorag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts