M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have to disagree with the "nice work done" quote. That paint job is hideous. Looks like he may have done it himself with a regular paint brush from a hobby shop. I'm not into skulls either but I would give it props if the paint looked more professional. He might as well have hand painted a "dream catcher" on it with liquid paper while he was at it. Nice way to crap up a really sweet ride. I do like the grey seat idea though, just without the skull.

2 cents

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Took the theme to an extreme he did :eek:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
OYChoppa said:
I have to disagree with the "nice work done" quote. That paint job is hideous. Looks like he may have done it himself with a regular paint brush from a hobby shop. I'm not into skulls either but I would give it props if the paint looked more professional. He might as well have hand painted a "dream catcher" on it with liquid paper while he was at it. Nice way to crap up a really sweet ride. I do like the grey seat idea though, just without the skull.

2 cents
ditto, and I don't like the seat either, goofy imho.

·
Registered
629 Posts
::) Now, now boys and girls. lets all be nice to each other heir. Thank goodness we all have our own taste. If we didn't, then all the bikes could have ended up looking like a HD :eek:.
The Theme may not be my taste however it is well done to the end. I just know that my 7 yr. old son would definitely love it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
The current high bidder is one "cheapa$$mofo".
I'd like to say he is also one "dumba$$mofo". :a20:
Not for me, way over done. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I don't care for the look either, but you never know it might bid out at $7500 and yuo could repaint or use it for parts. I thought it looked pretty tacky could have had 1-2 skulls his way and some ghost skulls in the background, wouldn't have looked so drastic. JMHO!! :dontknow:

Don

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like skulls, but i must agree those on that bike look a bit tacky, i have a few skulls on my bike but mine are not so in your face. I would like to see more effort put into goodys like chromed rims, polished forks, levers etc. Sorry i don't have a 109 to play with, one day i hope.
But of course we all like different things, thats way ugly girls marry and have ugly children.
                Â

Â

1 - 20 of 21 Posts