M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Once again, the paint is out of character with the machine. Racing stripes , two-tone and subtle graphics are the order of the day.

Greg

G

·
:dontknow: I still like it 3500$ is a very low price to pay for detailed custom paint so the job he got for the $$ I think is impressive. However, not liking the skulls on the air cleaners :( if its what I think it is. THEY ARE HEAVY (If I'm not mistaken thats a trailer hitch cover)

G

·
ok looked again I like the skull in the center, the other stuff does kind of look like it was drawn on, to much like a sketch

·
Registered
330 Posts
good call firecat. i have seen those trailer hitch cover thought about puting one on my jeep. then i changed my mine.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bikes much better in its natural state.
Why deface it with Murals
Its the Black one so is fastest anyway

Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
158 Posts
So who do you think will buy this one and take on the job of cleaning it up :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Gotta agree intirely, this bike is fugaly!
I can think of lots better ways to blow $3500.
If I put all that time and money into my 109 and it turned out like that-
I would want to get rid of it,too!!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
If he paid $3500 for that paint job he was seriously screwed. Hope they at least kissed him before they bent him over

·
Registered
158 Posts
:dontknow: If someone asked me to paint a :D on there bike I'd charge them that much and it would look a lot worse then that paint job :joke:

However, on a side note I'd have to agree, this is a classy bike, I kind like the classy work on it. Doesn't really fit in when you put the skulls on every inch of the bike, then make it look like you painted it on with a paint brush. just my 2 cents

1 - 17 of 17 Posts