M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I got a new cush drive and need to install the rubber bushings I`vefound alot on how to remove but nothing on how to install I have done just about everything I can think of with the exception of finding a press to put these things in nothing is working can someone help

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just put windex on them and the holes to lube em up and got a socket about the same size as the bushings an hammered in them in, they actually went in pretty easy once they get started.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
I just put windex on them and the holes to lube em up and got a socket about the same size as the bushings an hammered in them in, they actually went in pretty easy once they get started.
I used 303 (tire dressing) to lube the bushings and then did the socked with a junk extension and hammered it in.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys and thanks FuturR I called him too and he told me how to do it that was a job and a half note to self next time pay someone to install ofcourse might be a bit easyer if I had 2 good arms :joke: anyway i got them in now and just wanted to say thanks before i go out and work some more!! you guys rock!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts