M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 M109R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a cup caddy for my bike and because the handle bars are so fat, neither of the bar inserts that came with the caddy will work. Looking for suggestions on something to use that wont scratch the bars up in case I take it off down the road.

What have y'all done to mount accessories on your bikes?

Thanks

Greg

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,639 Posts
The only thing I've added to mine are GPS mounts, and Garmin makes those for 1 1/4" bars. They just have a ball on top of them that can swivel in the mount, and the ball snaps into a socket on the bottom of the GPS mount. I don't know if you could adapt something like that or not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
RAM Mounts has a mount for pretty much anything. The bars are 1-1/4".

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm using a MANTUS marine mount. Stainless steel and clips right on with thin rubber buffer. It's as solid as a rock, and hasn't marked the bar in the last few years. Be aware though, the two pieces come away easily when opened, due to its design. I looked into lots of mounts, and this was by far the right fit for my bike. 2x mounts cost me about $60.00. I'm running a tomtom 450 and its rear mounted charging unit on it now. and it doesn't move.
They have two sizes, 7/8"->1", and 1-1/8"->1-1/4".
To the left of that, I have a quad lock for the samsung galaxy running the app for the quickshift, music, coms etc.

Camera accessory Peripheral Font Output device Auto part

1 - 6 of 6 Posts