3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check it out!

All Eddie Money, of course!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy to see you enjoyed it GeorgiaRoller!

Eddie Money is good!:bigthumbsup:

:eek:.....:a20::a20::a20:.....:D.....WOW!

I didn't realize Sylvester Stallone and Jim Carrey had a child together.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Eddie Money is good!:bigthumbsup:
Ok "Shakin" is not a bad song & he's got a good voice. I'm very familiar with it and heard it many, many times.

But that has to be one of the Gayest "rock" video's of all time. I mean seriously!!! :doorag: Yes it's very dated back to 1982 but even still, Eddie Money needs to stick to radio and leave the acting and videos to others IMO. I just hope he was trying to be funny.....because he was!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
The only music I need while riding is the sound of the motor.....what a beautiful tune. Especially when you get a good pack of 109s together with some aftermarket or gutted pipes. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The only music I need while riding is the sound of the motor.....what a beautiful tune. Especially when you get a good pack of 109s together with some aftermarket or gutted pipes. :doorag:
I agree.....Cobra Dragsters at about 4,000rpms........:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Absolutely!:bigthumbsup:

Never been one who listened to music while riding, and never felt the need to do so, Love the sound of the motor, the exhaust, the intake. Shoot, I rarely listen to music while driving my Lightning because the thing sounds so darn good, Borla exhaust, Lightning Force Performance intake, and the blower whining all add up to music to my ears.

I would be too easily distracted listening to tunes while riding, and would probably get in a wreck as a result.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thanks Tbar, I love Eddie , Not in The Gay way GR was talkin about :dontknow:

He must have not Saw the Hottie at the end Doing the Couchie Dance :drool:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts

:eek:.....:a20::a20::a20:.....:D.....WOW!

I didn't realize Sylvester Stallone and Jim Carrey had a child together.
I can't get Youtube to work while at work.....just watched this for the first time and can't stop laughing.....was he singing or having a stroke/seizure? :joke: :D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:agree:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts