M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just me, my M109, my camera and the open road. I can already tell it's gonna be a fun riding season!!! :doorag:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hells yeah! We're getting amazing weather this week, I'll be riding all week :bigthumbsup: nice video bro!

edit: Is there a law that says you can ride with out a helmet in Georgia? You looked "Cool" at that part

You must have the GoPRO camera right? I can tell because the sun always comes out as a black dot... that is the only reason I can think of that makes me not want to buy one. I am wondering if the gopro HD fixes that problem

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Well done video GR!

but where's your hard hat? you rebel :joke:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a law that says you can ride with out a helmet in Georgia?
but where's your hard hat? you rebel :joke:
LMAO. I knew that would get some comments. I ALWAYS wear a helmet (ok almost always, except when needing 15 seconds of footage for a video. ha,ha). Florida is a no helmet law but not Georgia.

Disclaimer: Everybody wear a helmet if you live in a state that requires one. Only meatheads making videos are exempt. :doh:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
LMAO. I knew that would get some comments. I ALWAYS wear a helmet (ok almost always, except when needing 15 seconds of footage for a video. ha,ha). Florida is a no helmet law but not Georgia.

Disclaimer: Everybody wear a helmet if you live in a state that requires one. Only meatheads making videos are exempt. :doh:
The shot was still worth it. :bigthumbsup: when I rented bikes in Miami I loved riding around key west and stuff with out a lid. In Ontario its illegal to not wear one either.

·
Radio Active Member
22,664 Posts
Great video GR. I liked the views from different positions on the bike. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Glad you clarified the part about the helmet too. :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sweet music, great vid, and love the shots of behind you and the foot pegs being scraped. Just working on my triple trees, installed the back rest and then my intakes. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Hmmm........just watched some of your other vids. You've got quite the talent with video use & music choice. Great job.
Paul

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for the compliments. :doorag:

It's just a fun side hobby to do along with riding. I like to try to do different things with each video to change it up. I learn something new everytime I do it.

FYI: I'm gonna be doing a video with as many Georgia M109 riders as can make it on April 10th. Hopefully we'll get a good turn out of bikes and the weather will cooperate to make a nice video then as well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great video.. Can't wait for better weather here in Oregon:a18: :beer2:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Fun! Looking good... Now get some titanium scrapers and reshoot that dragging scene....:evil:

Oh and go to the Dentist....looks like a cavity on that back molar...:D:joke:

·
Registered
913 Posts
great Video GR.

How do you get all the different angles. I've been thinking about getting a GoPro and would be interested to see how you have it mounted to get all those different angles

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fun! Looking good... Now get some titanium scrapers and reshoot that dragging scene....
I plan on doing just that. Stay tuned. :doorag:

where did you set the camera for the scraping peg scene?
How do you get all the different angles. I've been thinking about getting a GoPro and would be interested to see how you have it mounted to get all those different angles
Okay you two. I don't want to give away all my secrets.

Here's a hint: Suction Cup Mount. I bet you can figure it out from there. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts