M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a good cruise control...........all help and comments appreciated.............this site is the best..... thanks to everyone on this site for the great responses and support they give

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Do a search from the tabs above. There has been alot of discussion on this subject. I personally own the Break a way cruise that the sponsor has on their site. Kinda pricey but a great product. I wouldn't dream of putting anything less on my bike

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have a question for you wonderful innovators. :bigthumbsup:

I know several bikes out there have a _real_ cruise control: HD Ultra Classic, Road King, Honda Gold Wing...to name a few.

Would there be any way to mod the 109R so it'd have a _real_ cruise control, or am I dreaming? Maybe that'll be on the "C109T" model?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I was looking at my Dads gold wing the other day and was checking out his Cruz control , Man thats a BIG box I think it would look out of place and take up a lot of room .

after looking at Dads I figured I'd wait and see what the New releases come out with,with them being C 109 I would think they will come out with a Cruz control that is made for the C 109 but be able to buy it and install it on or M 109's Just hoping,Cause that Honda Cruz is BIG but it fit's the gold wing. :bigthumbsup:

My Dad loves his Cruz he rides to Carolina all the time to visit Family got 20,000 + on the gold wing He's 63 and the bike is the 30th edition bought last year, Pop's a real Biker :D :bigthumbsup: he's had about 15 bike's total :eek:

G

·
Sorry, I didn't add more comment. Follow Lamonts' link. The install is not too bad. It is not too bad an install. Good pictures and a good step by step. Lots of adjustments to fit most any bike and after you make your adjustments you can fine tune it to fit your bike just right. I have had it now for a few months and absolutely love it. I have carpel tunnel in both hands and get numb so it is a must have for me. Have cruise on my wing and really missed it on the 109. When I heard about the Brakeaway I just had to try it. I like the fact that you can manually engage/disengage it or just hit the brake lever and disengange it. Very good quality construction.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Breakaway ex directline parts
excellent product easy to fit looks like it was standard on the bike works well, say no more[i
mg][/img]

·
Registered
192 Posts
Here is a closeup of the cruise control

1 - 10 of 10 Posts