M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
For what is worth, when I changed the grips I added a "Throttle boss" on the right grip. It's a little pad that sticks out and allows you to relax your grip on the throttle and use the palm of your hand to keep it turned. Works pretty well for me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wanted said:
These products ARE NOT cruise controls. ::) They are throttle locks. BIG difference.
I thought that went unsaid (semantics)... but you're right, dude might be looking for a true cruise control addition...

J

G

·
Wanted said:
These products ARE NOT cruise controls. ::) They are throttle locks. BIG difference.
How True, How True but if he meant a true "Cruise Control" It is #1 Gonna be way lots mo money and B. Almost impossible to find :D :D.

·
Registered
817 Posts
gradona said:
How True, How True but if he meant a true "Cruise Control" It is #1 Gonna be way lots mo money and B. Almost impossible to find :D :D.
It's actually not as hard as you might think to make a very nice one on your own. There is a step by step somewhere about how to do it on the Volusia/Boulevard C50 for under $100 in parts. I'm certain it could be adapted to the M109 very easily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts