M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know nearly all you guys go in your hidie holes for the winter and don't throw a leg over your 9 until the hedge hog says go, but...

JUST SO'S YOU'S KNOW'S...If it's not pouring down rain I am always up for a ride. Even a quickie.

So don't leave me hanging with the crickets.

I know I haven't been on here much lately but my business and life have been insane, in a good way. Things are finally getting to the point of organized chaos and so I have more time and opportunity to get out to have a life.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Was just out last Friday in the Sun!!! Next time I'll give you a call and do Lunch somewhere...

·
Registered
612 Posts

Hmmm....

Hope this helps!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mark, are you gonna be at the Seattle Intl Motorcycle show again this year?
So busy with the online side of things along with the R&D going on with the mask that is in the pic posted here by Cameron (I think) that I won't be doing it this year. Next year though for sure!!!

I went last year to learn and see what it was all about. Now I know what I want to do and want to prepare properly.

No sense do-nit 'less yur gonna do-it right!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So yeah the R&D going on with that mask is taking time to do it right. That pic is a prototype I was testing during the Oyster Run weekend to get an idea of what I liked and didn't like when on a REAL RIDE. I'm hoping to have a finished preproduction prototype by this spring so I can get some out to ya'll to test for me.

BEWARE OF THE IMMINENT SHAMELESS PLUG!!!!

This is my second gen mask. The first one, which has been doing well for the last 1.5 years and has a growing international fan base, can be seen here:

http://www.solidstatecovers.com/

And if anyone on M109 riders has an issue with me posting this link they can kiss my a$$ as I wasn't the one who brought it up!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah!!! Jason your up first, since you like playing with his Balls... I mean foose balls...Yeah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts