M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy post information!

1.  The 3500 rpm problem from the TRE Modification. Not a single issue with Mine.  Works as designed.

2.  The so called bad switch on the clutch lever that kills the bike when you push it out? WTF

3.  BAD Clutch, wow I have spanked the snot out of my bike two up over 500lbs of riders and no problems.

4.  Mixing premium with reguler to save .75 cents.  Come ON!

5.  The half baked Toyota Air Intake.  Do I need to say more!

6.  Lamont is one Sexy A$$ Biker Dude.  Broke Back mountain version.  Added 11:56 PST 7/14/2006

7. Lawdog is Banned, Right.  109Mania steps up to hit the blender button. Added 7:33 PST 7/18/2006

Please respond with PM if you have others you have found to be wacky.  Maybe Lamont could sticky this for me so we could update it with any new Hyperbable.  I will keep your PM's anonymous!  This site mirrors life and if we can't laugh at ourselves than why have it at all.

TAZ

·
Registered
302 Posts
Funny, but when I read the thread topic raw, I immediately thought of a few posts, and you nailed every one of them! :a20:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
J R said:
Dont forget the broke back moutain thread by the one male member stating how muscular and tuff looking and sharp looking Lamont was :eek: ::)
:D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am glad you all have found this to be funny that was the intention 100%. I love my 109r and have been problem free. I love the attempt that some have made at trying to better the bike and our experience.

I am serious though we should keep this for future members to read so we don't have to go through all of the past "HyperBable"

You boys on the East Coast are up late, personally sailing with the Captain this evening at 109 degrees the pool feels like bath water ugh!

And Lamont is one Sexy A$$ Biker Dude.

TAZ out!

·
Registered
142 Posts
By the way, I'm friends with the 'dog and he said he still hasn't got his buck nine-six. I'll have to buy him a few beers to get him over it.

mania

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
J R said:
Dont forget the broke back moutain thread by the one male member stating how muscular and tuff looking and sharp looking Lamont was :eek: ::)
LOL ...Geez I didn't think the broken arse mountain boys would ride 109's..imagine if we hit the 'Gayest Bike' list. (I believe there's a 'gayest car' list)
I just had a vision of me having to sell and buy a V-Rod...scary stuff! :eek:
Should warn Lamont, never to post photos with leather chaps ..that would be teasing his admirer and inviting trouble. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
raw_taz said:
Crazy post information!

1. The 3500 rpm problem from the TRE Modification. Not a single issue with Mine. Works as designed.

2. The so called bad switch on the clutch lever that kills the bike when you push it out? WTF

3. BAD Clutch, wow I have spanked the snot out of my bike two up over 500lbs of riders and no problems.

4. Mixing premium with reguler to save .75 cents. Come ON!

5. The half baked Toyota Air Intake. Do I need to say more!

6. Lamont is one Sexy A$$ Biker Dude. Broke Back mountain version. Added 11:56 PST 7/14/2006

7. Lawdog is Banned, Right. 109Mania steps up to hit the blender button. Added 7:33 PST 7/18/2006

Please respond with PM if you have others you have found to be wacky. Maybe Lamont could sticky this for me so we could update it with any new Hyperbable. I will keep your PM's anonymous! This site mirrors life and if we can't laugh at ourselves than why have it at all.

TAZ
nailed it :clap2: :clap2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
109 mania said:
Lawdog said to tell ya'll he got his $1.96 (plus .04 interest) today so his faith in mankind has been restored.
Tell LawDog we all still love his silly A$$. And if I am blessed with his presence one day I will be sure to buy him his beverage of choice.

TAZ

·
Registered
166 Posts
raw_taz said:
I am glad you all have found this to be funny that was the intention 100%. I love my 109r and have been problem free. I love the attempt that some have made at trying to better the bike and our experience.

I am serious though we should keep this for future members to read so we don't have to go through all of the past "HyperBable"

You boys on the East Coast are up late, personally sailing with the Captain this evening at 109 degrees the pool feels like bath water ugh!

And Lamont is one Sexy A$$ Biker Dude.

TAZ out!
Does your wife know you kind of like have a thing for Lamont :joke:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Do we reallllllllllllllllllllllly need to go down the broke back fountain road, I mean someone telling me to never talk about different flavored nuts again is peanuts compaired to "broke back mountain" :joke:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts