M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my bike a week ago and the second day I noticed a small hairline crack in the nose of the front fender. It penetrated all the way through but was very hard to see. I made the dealer aware immediately, however I have not heard what they are going to do about it. Anyone else have a problem like this? :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
No problem with the front fender, but my dealer failed :verymad: to mention till I get there to pick the bike up that the tank had been damaged in the crate. They have a new one on order that should be in a week or so, but it's just an inconvenience and a bummer! Oh well, still looks great even though it's got some chips. 8)

·
Registered
92 Posts
yeah same deal here I had the right riser, brake res. and throtle base all scratched up from shipping......all on order and will get fixed on 600 mile check up!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
sixtsix mike said:
yeah same deal here I had the right riser, brake res. and throtle base all scratched up from shipping......all on order and will get fixed on 600 mile check up!
Did they compinsate you at all for the hastle? I'm thinking about talking to my dealer about compinsation since they didnt tell me till I got there to pick the bike up and since they are about 1 1/2 hrs away. We'll see what happens, just curious.

·
Registered
92 Posts
no I did not ask, but I will give them a chance to do me right! I did get the bike for 11,800 out the door with 6 year warr. and helmet!!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
sixtsix mike said:
no I did not ask, but I will give them a chance to do me right! I did get the bike for 11,800 out the door with 6 year warr. and helmet!!!!
You got an awesome deal on that bike!! :clap2: What color did you go with?

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
sixtsix mike said:
Thats an awesome deal! I don't know if they will do anything more for you. You could of opted to wait for the next bike. I paid $12500 OTR with no warranty and helmet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
that is thier price for all the m109's!!!!! riders advantage sebring ,fla look them up! worth saving a few thou! they showed me all the dammaged parts right off the bat, I had to look real hard to find them....they allready had the parts on order when I got there! class act dealership!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts