M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the cowl that takes place of the seat on an m50 will also fit the m109r. I need on in black and found a nice one but it's for a m50..
Wondering if it would fit. Looks the same.

Registered
2009 / VZR1800
Does anyone know if the cowl that takes place of the seat on an m50 will also fit the m109r. I need on in black and found a nice one but it's for a m50..
Wondering if it would fit. Looks the same.
In my opinion it will not fit, but the best way to confirm that is,
to look up the original suzuki part numbers, and compare them.
JMHO... Cheers.. 馃嵒

Registered
Beatifull job!! "Your painter" is a master!
At least from your pictures it looks like...
(y)
yeah he said it was one of the hardest jobs hes ever done trying to match the red even though i gave him the paint code ...... he said it was a mile out and he used a Yamaha colour with some tweeks ... it matches the gas tank perfect so he done a good job ...

Registered
2009 / VZR1800
yeah he said it was one of the hardest jobs hes ever done trying to match the red even though i gave him the paint code ...... he said it was a mile out and he used a Yamaha colour with some tweeks ... it matches the gas tank perfect so he done a good job ...
Uau, and he did not use original "ColorRite" paint!
Thats awesome and admirable!

Registered
Wow that looks like the painter did a hell of a job! Red is one of the hardest colors to match. The stripes line up very well too.
ha ha mate i was crapping myself because i had to give him the rear of the bike so as he could match the colour on the seat unit .. so he painted the seat unit red and gave me the two parts back and i bolted the rear of the bike on and the seat unit .. then i had to pinstripe where the stripes went and then take it off again and bring it to him to finish painting the black and the coloured stripes .. he didn't want to take the chance and try and line them up on the bench .. when i bolted them back on and it all lined up i was pleased to say the least ...

Registered
ha ha mate i was crapping myself because i had to give him the rear of the bike so as he could match the colour on the seat unit .. so he painted the seat unit red and gave me the two parts back and i bolted the rear of the bike on and the seat unit .. then i had to pinstripe where the stripes went and then take it off again and bring it to him to finish painting the black and the coloured stripes .. he didn't want to take the chance and try and line them up on the bench .. when i bolted them back on and it all lined up i was pleased to say the least ...
Then good job to you then! 馃嵒

Registered
1 - 18 of 18 Posts