M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm in need of a right hand side cover. Anyone have and extra or knows where I can get one other than new. I was working on my bike (winter mods) and it got ran over by my son (complete accident) and is in about 20 different pieces. Thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you are referring to the covers that include where the key for the seat release goes, I thought I just saw someone on Ebay selling both sides. Look under Suzuki m109r on ebay...will have a picture of a girl with a pink top holding the parts. I know...it caught my eye before the bike part did.

Dave

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need it for the C109 but thanks.

·
Registered
643 Posts
as far as i know, there isn't any of those covers available aftermarket, or even chrome SUZI replacements. The odds of someone having an extra one is gonna be mighty slim

maybe you'll get lucky watching fleabay between now and start of the riding season and catch someone parting out a totalled C or something:dontknow:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
as far as i know, there isn't any of those covers available aftermarket, or even chrome SUZI replacements. The odds of someone having an extra one is gonna be mighty slim

maybe you'll get lucky watching fleabay between now and start of the riding season and catch someone parting out a totalled C or something:dontknow:
This is one thread I hate to agree with but I do. My son feels really bad about it but these things happen.
I'll keep an eye out on fleabay.
Thanks to all.
Terry

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bigggjack you are the greatest!
I didn't get a cover from fleabay but I went on to see what was there and got a brand new studded passenager back rest with mounting brackets for 135.00 with free shipping.
Thanks a million!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts