M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at my dealer today and got an update on a couple of my accessories: Crash bars - Shipping August 6th. Drive Shaft Cover has been changed to : To be determined. Oh well, time will tell.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I ordered the standard by mistake in carbon fiber. While waiting I went in a fabric store and found a leather I liked and decided to redo my stock seats. After removing the cover I preceded to shave the foam padding to achieve the added room. After finishing and recovering both seats they look awesome. The next day the gel seats arrive and to my surprise they look much nicer than stock. I also thought I was only getting the one seat. They send both and the rear has a 109 logo embroidered on the back, quite a deal for 175 from Onieda Suzuki.
I'll post picks when everythings done for those that might be interested.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
wow, i didn't think they were available yet. how does it compare comfort wise to stock? does it provide more leg room? i would like to see your pics. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perry, Great news. I would love to see a close up of that once it is installed. Especially a shot of the mount location and details of how you did it. Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
bad109 said:
wow, i didn't think they were available yet. how does it compare comfort wise to stock? does it provide more leg room? i would like to see your pics. :bigthumbsup:
Haven't sat on them yet. Bike is totally pulled apart. They feel great in your hands and the quality is top notch. The legroom will be the same as I mistakenly ordered the standard size. My old ones fit awesome. I have 2 great sets. The gel when I'm 2 up.
Pix shortly

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
dicarlos said:
Haven't sat on them yet. Bike is totally pulled apart. They feel great in your hands and the quality is top notch. The legroom will be the same as I mistakenly ordered the standard size. My old ones fit awesome. I have 2 great sets. The gel when I'm 2 up.
Pix shortly
why is your bike totally pulled apart?

·
Registered
254 Posts
bad109 said:
why is your bike totally pulled apart?
A little of this, a little of that....

I t i s A L I V E !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts