M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you wanna be able to smell the roses and check out the scenery then JUtah is not the guy you wanna ride with. But if you wanna push yourself, your 9 and get your adrenaline pumping he is the one you wanna follow through all the linked S curves in NW Arknasas. I had a great time and met some great people down in Eureka Springs. 90 degrees and swampy humidity made the breaks short, but who wants to stretch out anyway. Thanks Rich for a great ride yesterday. I can't wait to get back down there and ride those great roads again to scrape the other half of my pegs off. My total mileage for the day was 680, and my dad put in over 800. I think he shook his rust off since he hadn't ridden in about a year.

One of our several fuel stops during the 250+ mile trip through the Ozark mountains.

Push Mountain stop, Rich said he was tired and wanted to stop and rest for a bit.

Ferry Ride on HWY 125

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't know what happened to anyone else because I never took my eyes off the road since there wasn't a straightaway that was any longer than a quarter mile all day. It seemed like the enite ride was a series of linked S's
I know I got sick from brake dust inhalation so I am pretty sure that I have ceramic, copper, and bronze deep in my lungs.:joke: Every bike was filthy from all the dust.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
nice pics wait till ya get to VA same thing crazy turns and beautiful ridin see ya there thanks for share some nice pics

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice pics wait till ya get to VA same thing crazy turns and beautiful ridin see ya there thanks for share some nice pics
I am really looking forward the meet in Virginia, I had a great time down in Arkansas on those smooth banked corners trying to find the right line to get through the corners as quickly as I could.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
man sounds like it was a great time man. i really wish i could have been there. from the way JUtah rides i think i would have been bringing up the rear.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That looked like a great trip. I knew i should have checked the forum before I left. You guys were close to my ride to Arkansas and I didnt even know it. RIDE SAFE:doorag:

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am really looking forward the meet in Virginia, I had a great time down in Arkansas on those smooth banked corners trying to find the right line to get through the corners as quickly as I could.
Be prepared to scrape pegs and sometimes exhaust on those roads in Va - might even see some sparks a flying

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man sounds like it was a great time man. i really wish i could have been there. from the way JUtah rides i think i would have been bringing up the rear.
I couldn't bring up the rear TrishUtah wanted to stay in the back and suck up everyones exhaust fumes, she said something about not wanting hold all the 9's up with her slow 650:joke:. Plus riding close to the front was a good butt puckering experience, I haven't had a rush like yesterday since Iraq.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
thanks for sharing!! Always nice to see some pictures of other guy's rides...!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Thank you Sir! ;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
man-o man i really wanted to be there! Stupid work. Great pics tho!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts