M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know quite a few folks here have tried the Dynabeads with good results - including me. I found a good deal on eBay for a 14oz bag of 'dynabeads' so I bought them. I figured I've got a very accurate jewelers' scale so I could break up the contents into individual 2oz and 1oz packets.

What I actually received was a 14oz bag of Counteract Balancing Beads: http://www.counteractbalancing.com/

Based on the info on both Dynabeads' website and Counteract's website, the Counteract Beads work the same way as Dynabeads. The Counteract Beads look different than the Dynabeads. The Counteract Beads look like a fine glass sand rather than the small beads of Dynabeads.

Has anyone tried the Counteract Beads?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
they would have to have done something diferant as to pantend laws but they are probly about the same thing just sealing the idea is all!!! I`ve never heard of them though!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the responses! I'm going to try the counteract beads in my buddy's C90. I'll post an update when I've had a chance to install them and ride his bike.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
I know quite a few folks here have tried the Dynabeads with good results - including me. I found a good deal on eBay for a 14oz bag of 'dynabeads' so I bought them. I figured I've got a very accurate jewelers' scale so I could break up the contents into individual 2oz and 1oz packets.

What I actually received was a 14oz bag of Counteract Balancing Beads: http://www.counteractbalancing.com/

Based on the info on both Dynabeads' website and Counteract's website, the Counteract Beads work the same way as Dynabeads. The Counteract Beads look different than the Dynabeads. The Counteract Beads look like a fine glass sand rather than the small beads of Dynabeads.

Has anyone tried the Counteract Beads?
got the ebay link there?:dontknow:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts