M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there purchased the Cortech Saddle/Tail bags for their 9? Wanted to know how you liked it and much difficulty getting them on and off. They look like they would be fairly simple to install. Did not want to spoil the look of the bike with something permanent and this looks like a good solution to the road trip issues of not having any storage?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have been running the ones from First Gear. They match my Silver(FASTEST:D) bike. Easy on and off and they don't mess up the looks.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I have them and use them for all of my trips. They work out great! It is not hard to install and remove. Looking to get the trailer from David and then sell my bags.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the cortech sport saddle bags with the sport tail bag, put my laptop in the tail bag and off to the office every morinig :hot:.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Any pics? Thx

·
Registered
629 Posts
I think I was way to pumped to leave to take a picture with mine on the bike. But if you do a search a ton of threads come up. I would start off in the picture forum. But this white bike in this thread has them pictured. CLICK HERE
Thanks for the plug Ryno :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: That brought back a lot of good memories looking at those picts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts