M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my contact at Corbins today. They have decided to make Smugglers for our bikes. I have no idea on price yet, they will know more when they finalize the design. They will be sending me some design idea pictures along the way so you can watch this thread as the process unfolds. Hope you guys like what is coming.
Bob

·
Registered
595 Posts
Depending on the design it could even double as a driver's backrest....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

G

·
With the way our seat comes off it may not be possible to put a bsckrest on it that wouldn't interfere with lifting it off. They might have to just incorporate a receiver for the standard backrest that they use on the seats.

G

·
With the way our seat comes off it may not be possible to put a bsckrest on it that wouldn't interfere with lifting it off. They might have to just incorporate a receiver for the standard backrest that they use on the seats.
that or some how allow for people that already have a backrest....will be intresting to see what they come up with..no doubt the more universal it is the better it will sell....I just know I'm not giving up my back rest for a glove box...but sure as hell would LOVE to have it if it all works together!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts