M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just received the new Suzuki M109R for product development.
We get a lot of calls every day for product on this beautiful new bike. Right now we're developing a front seat that will fit with the cowling or the rear seat (also under development)
Be sure to keep you eyes to the Corbin New Products page, Corbin Times and Corbin Daily News for updates on the products we are designing.

G

·
Very cool. I hope your new products also include hard bags and a passenger backrest that would integrate with the stock passenger seat.

G

·
You guys at Corbin are great! There are many riders that want to personalize and customize their 109s. Keep up
great work.

Reed

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
right on!!! not only were ya cool enough to make parts for our M, but had the proactive nature to come here and tell us about it! put my order in now.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I just hope the sissy bar is priced decently. I know that when I looked at Corbin seats for my YZF it was $250 for the seat (very good price considering that it is a full length seat) and $220 for the backrest which was nothing more then 2 bars and a round pad.

It just struck a nerve with me that the backrest cost almost as much as the entire seat.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Corbin makes some absolutely KILLER hard bags for many bikes. Way nicer than the OEM stuff. I HOPE they come up with something equally great for the M (HINT HINT) :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
phaed said:
right on!!! not only were ya cool enough to make parts for our M, but had the proactive nature to come here and tell us about it! put my order in now.
Corbin didn't post this... I got it off of their website early this morning. 8)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I wish Corbin's weren't so expensive. I think I'll use my $$ towards a 280 replicator kit.... Maybe a group buy would keep the cost down..

-Chad

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet?

Hey Corbin - "Can you give us a glimpse of what the seat might look like."
Is it for one up or two up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts