which is better?

• corbin

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not had experience with either seat. No one lives close enough to me to check theres out. I would really like to get a different seat because my arse is numb after about an hour. I know there is a massive price difference but would rather not waste the 200 on the gel seat if i am not going to be happy with it in the long run.
Does the stitching on the corbins make any difference wear or comfort wise? thanks for you opinions.

G

·
Not sure where you are at, but if heated would make a difference then the Corbin is the only way to go. I can't speak about the factory gel seat, but I have a Custom cut seat and a Corbin and I love both.

You may have better luck finding a upolstery guy in your area and have them just mod your stock seat to fit you better, then you know what you are getting. Just be sure to ride on it before they cover it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Nebraska. So i was not really interested in the heated seat. but thanks for your opinions thus far.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have the factory gel seat on my C90 and I am not impressed. It might be better for the pass but I found little diff in the stock. I would have to go with the Corbin. ::)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
love my corbin, no experience with the factory gel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts