M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I've fallen a bit behind on my Corbin update in regards to my seat, but here is where I'm at. With the help of Screamingyellowzonker we managed to cut through 3 levels of management that had essential told me "tough Luck" on my seat, and got to a guy that was genuinely shocked and concerned of the treatment I had received. He immediately said they would make it right, and that with the help of Panchester they were in the development stages of a seat better suited for taller riders. The prototype tall seat is finished, and Panchester is testing it out over the next week. I will get a chance to look at the pictures and hear what Panchester has to say, and if he approves it, and I like it, then they will make a tall guy seat for me as well. I've been treated very well since Greg has taken over my case, and I'm sure this will work out fine, but it certainly took a lot of work to get my complaint in front of the right person, and if Zonk hadn't been in Hollister in direct contact with Corbin, I'm not sure any of this would've worked out. So, it appears that there are genuine people that are concerned with providing a great product and providing great customer service: it is just really hard to get in touch with them. Hopefully the can use my example to improve customer service and quality control.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Corbin has a long way to go before I would consider buying anything from them. To many complaints about their quality. Hoepfully they will come thru for you this time

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That's encouraging news! With the problems I've encountered with Corbin, they need to seriously look at improving customer service and firing who ever is in charge of quality control.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
glad to hear that you are seeing some light at the end of your tunnel. :bigthumbsup:

however, i still find the way that corbin has handled it to be far from acceptable. i own two of their products that i purchased several years ago for two different bikes that i owned, and even though i never had any problems with them, i will not be buying any products from corbin in the near future.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Glad everything is finally getting sorted out for you. Its surprising tho that Corbin had you going this route. You would think that a 3rd world country company would be shady acting but for a place that 1. is so expensive and 2. is widely known would act better. I was going to order my seats from them until I read your complaint with them, and to find out that there are others out there having problems, I decided i didnt want to be the next. Now since corbin is an after thought does anyone know where I can get some great seats from?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Glad everything is finally getting sorted out for you. Its surprising tho that Corbin had you going this route. You would think that a 3rd world country company would be shady acting but for a place that 1. is so expensive and 2. is widely known would act better. I was going to order my seats from them until I read your complaint with them, and to find out that there are others out there having problems, I decided i didnt want to be the next. Now since corbin is an after thought does anyone know where I can get some great seats from?
do a search for "baldylatino" he is a member here that does great work with seats. you will find posts and pictures from members of the board that have done business with him and you will find that they are all very happy with their seats and his service.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I say from reading all the post and having to cut through 3 levels of management "DUMP THE CRAP CORBIN SEATS" and go with some of our own local vendors on the site.. Get a refund, send back the crap and tell them to stick it.... Look at your hasel and you just happen to stumble on the right person who knew sombody.. What if you didnt... You would be taking it right in the :edit: right now.... Thats why!!! Unless your just Buying a NAME!!! And Not a very good one at that.....

I hope it work out for ya... But you should'nt have to wait any longer... I say there still stringing you along..... :nojoke:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
do a search for "baldylatino" he is a member here that does great work with seats. you will find posts and pictures from members of the board that have done business with him and you will find that they are all very happy with their seats and his service.
thanks for the referral!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
I say from reading all the post and having to cut through 3 levels of management "DUMP THE CRAP CORBIN SEATS" and go with some of our own local vendors on the site.. Get a refund, send back the crap and tell them to stick it.... Look at your hasel and you just happen to stumble on the right person who knew sombody.. What if you didnt... You would be taking it right in the :edit: right now.... Thats why!!! Unless your just Buying a NAME!!! And Not a very good one at that.....

I hope it work out for ya... But you should'nt have to wait any longer... I say there still stringing you along..... :nojoke:
:agree:
lets revisit our boycott...
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130557

·
Registered
66 Posts
Call me stupid maybe. I ordered my seat from corbin just days before seeing all this bad stuff about them and their customer service. I was really holding my breath hopeing my seat would be ok. It came about a week ago and I guess I was lucky. The fit and finish was everything I hoped it would be. Now I dont know what might happen if a stich would come out but for now I'm very happy. They are way to expensive for folks to have to go thru what Circus Bear has been up against.

Good luck getting the problem resolved.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Its confirmed fellas I will be using baldylatino:bigthumbsup: ....Baldylatino I will be making plans to get my silver microfiber seats in afew weeks. I just purchased season tickets for the buffalo bills and a brotha is a little short this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts