M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about ordering Corbin Seats and trying to get the colors right. Thinking about going with the Standard Black with Asphault sides. I may go with the stitching since I have that option. Not looking for anything too flashy and would like advise from owners who have already purchased and if had to do it again what choices would they have made. I may go with the oval back rest with chrome plating while am purchansing even though in the last 2 years have only had a passenger ride once for about 20 miles. They are nice seats but don't give them away and any help would be appreciated. Also have picture of my bike to help (Black 2008). Thanks Bruce

·
Registered
391 Posts
i have the exact seat (with the stitching). they are a little pricey but i think they are worth the money. i went from the stock seat, to the gel seat, to the corbin and the corbin is the most comfortable. good luck!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I'll let you know as soon as mine show up.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I prefer memory foam as it is far more comfortable than gel IMHO, I maybe able to answer a few questions about custom seats if youre interested. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts