M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a onepiece corbin seat that will take place of the drivers seat and the rear seat cowl. Or someone that will make a onepiece seat like that.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
not sure what you are wanting. you want like a big ass solo seat that takes up both spots? don't think you could do that, the solo seat is much lower than the 2-up spot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
something like that but not a big dopey looking seat. i want it to look just like the bike looks with the solo seat and the seat cowl only its a one piece seat. i don't like the way the bike looks with that xtra seat they gave us plus its a pain in the u know what to keep changing it when u want to ride someone.

·
Registered
371 Posts
kat yes i saw a post here in the last 24 hrs that a guy had a seat made for him and his son it has a sissy bar and luggage rack in one piece

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
cbxer55 said:
MAN, some of us are so spoiled, or lazy, or both!
It takes what , maybe 2 minutes to change it?
And that is if you are taking your time about it.
I am crying in my beer.

Robert Hill
I think he was mostly inerested in the looks part, the one piece action was a side benefit.
Corbin makes the one piece for most bikes, It will likely come out some time.
I don't think spoiled or lazy is the issue, it's all about personal taste.
Some might say crying in your beer is a sin.... :p

·
Registered
371 Posts
wll katz i think im spending way to much time on this stupid computer im am almost able to type with more than one finger (lol) 8)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Navy Guy said:
wll katz i think im spending way to much time on this stupid computer im am almost able to type with more than one finger (lol) 8)
:a20:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Not being able to bolt the seat down like we can with the two-piece seat may be a problem. The missus spends a lot of time on the pillion seat and I'd prefer it be locked down like it is now. Maybe a one piece seat with some sort of hinge on the bottom so you can slide both the front and the rear ends under the latches, then pop it down in the locking mechanism, would work.

Something like this, maybe? (check out that front tire :yikes: )

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
Not being able to bolt the seat down like we can with the two-piece seat may be a problem. The missus spends a lot of time on the pillion seat and I'd prefer it be locked down like it is now. Maybe a one piece seat with some sort of hinge on the bottom so you can slide both the front and the rear ends under the latches, then pop it down in the locking mechanism, would work.

Something like this, maybe? (check out that front tire :yikes: )
COOL! I like the bobber, kinda Russ Mitchell/Exile cycle style. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Something like that is exactly what im looking for. I want the seat to be the same shape as the stock look seat with seat cowl. That front tire looks wild, what kind of bike is that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts