M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CORBIN SEAT ???

I was wondering if anyone one has gotten the new corbin seat yet. I called corbin and they told me that the seat will be 1 inch deeper than stock. The SEAT does not move you forward at all and its more formed to the ribers body for more comfort. I was also told that if you want the seat modded in any way to fit you better or for more comfort they will take the seat back and do it the way you want it done for no extra charge, it will take about 4 weeks for them to get it done for you.  :p

SILVER IS THE WAY TO GO :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: CORBIN SEAT ???

Well thats stupid....then what's the use of the corbin seat then? This is the first bike that I will not be installing a corbin seat on. #1, the price is rediculous for what you get, and #2, it doesn't even handle the the seat position that you're getting the new seat for anyways. Well, at least is looks good :(

·
Registered
898 Posts

ppridgen1 said:
for $1300.oo + they should come to my house on the weekend,get me drunk and make a plaster casting of mine and my wifes ass :bigthumbsup: :doorag: and have it custom fit by monday!!!!!!
i was thinking more in line they should deliver to my house and give me a couple umbrella girls to hang with me for the weekend while they send the wife on a shopping spree :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
211 Posts

:cop: Caution. The brand "Corbin" has been banned from this site due to popular demand. :cop:

:D

·
Registered
898 Posts

J R said:
They are unreasonable wanting 1300 bucks. Not worth it at all.I could get somthing custom made for that much :confused:
i could get something custom made for less than that :duck:

khrome

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts

somebody, can't remember who it was, had a custom tan ostrich skin seat and tank bra made for less than that. Seems like we could have anything for less. maybe endangered snow leopard :verymad:

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts

$1300.00...hmmm. I was just on the site and saw the unheated front saddle for $499.00 where are you guys getting 1300 from. Is that for the whole shebang or what?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

pizzmor said:
$1300.00...hmmm. I was just on the site and saw the unheated front saddle for $499.00 where are you guys getting 1300 from. Is that for the whole shebang or what?
Yes all three pieces...you can just buy the main seat...but it kinda pointless..I think everyone here wanted the sissybar and you must buy the 2 up pkg...which brings the total
to 1,300 beans.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts