M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a preview. Had a long talk with Mike Corbin and there are afew new things coming for the 109. :doorag:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks compfy :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks great.

Any idea when that may come to market??

·
Registered
192 Posts
OMEGA said:
I want one that follows the exact lines of the cowling but replaces it with seat, like a la pera.
+1, I've been thinking that since I got this thing. I will always put on the stocker for my girl, as her smooth flowing lines compliment the M109R quite well and she deserves to be comfortable - gosh, I love her. However, for those days when I'm not with her, I want to look cool AND be able to give another chick a ride if need be... ;)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thank them for the intrest and effort ,but is that piping about 25% down the seat?I think you will feel it if it is. I got a tough face and a soft a$$ 8)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love Corbin seats, the last one I had was their dual cannon sport on a Suzuki GS1150ES. But I had to send them the factory seat and they built it on the O.E.M pan and the turn around was quite long back then, I don't know if I can go that long with out my seat, maybe over the winter.

·
Registered
898 Posts
oof...why do they always have to put stitching and crap on their seats i like the plain jane look as for as seats go... no fru fru for me...

khrome

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Hmmmmm, I was hoping for something more sleek. This is pretty much a better quality version of the stock seat. I love Corbin, but I'm not sure this is exactly what I figured they would come out with...
I guess I was hoping they would do more to keep with the lines of the bike. This doesn't seem to do it somehow.
Maybe it will grow on me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
khrome13 said:
oof...why do they always have to put stitching and crap on their seats i like the plain jane look as for as seats go... no fru fru for me...

khrome
I think that's how they keep the vinyl from rolling around and getting folds in it... kinda secures it to the foam underneath - but what the hell do I know? lol :dontknow: :duck:

G

·
khrome13 said:

khrome
Corbin makes the seat in any stitching and color of leather that you want. The picture shown is a sample to show off the product.

Tops of Corbin seats are leather and the sides are vinyl.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts