M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a hook up on the Corbin passenger seat with the oval backrest? I have done the $100 mod to the original passenger seat, but the wife needs a more comfy seat. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Rich (BDK)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the corbin front, back and backrest. Worth every penny, had the same setup on my ZZR1200 before the 109, wife INSISTED we get one for the 109.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to search and type in $100 backrest mod. This should help. It works really well, but for long travels you would be better to spend the $$ for an aftermarket seat and backrest.

good luck
BDK

·
Registered
295 Posts
I got the corbin on both driver and passenger with an oval for passenger - everyone that has sat there loves it - I couldnt tell you myself - never sat on the back and I dont plan on it either!! LOL

·
Registered
492 Posts

Have done them both, one with the gel seat, she likes the corbin best, because the ovalbac rest is larger and more ridgid. I was lucky enough to find a full corbin set on eBay for half price, although I prefer the Zuki gel, so I have a mixed set. Works for me...........RRH.........:doorag:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update.. Well I ordered the rear passenger seat and backrest on the 1st of May and I just got it today. They stick it to you on the price and I hope it is worth it, because my wife is not happy about me spending the money. I originally talked to them and expressed my concern about their lead times and how there are a lot of unhappy M109 riders about their product fitment and he assured me that it would fit fine. I HOPE SO! I hope I am not in the same boat as Circus Bear and his seat. I will go with BaldlyLatino when I get ready for the drivers seat, from his pics and what other riders have said is that his work is great.

Keep the shinny side up
BDK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts