M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode to a friends house last night, about forty miles on country roads. We got to talking and it was dark when it was time to leave. I walked outside and it was pouring rain! Naturally I didn't have rain gear. The evenings are starting to get cool here in northeastern Ohio and the wet ride home was cold, until I remembered to turn on my heated seat.

IMHO that heated seat is well worth the money.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I thought the same thing this week about the nights getting cooler faster here in the Cleveland area. Has to be a bit cooler out in the country too. I didn't know they made a heated seat for the bike but it sounds like a cool idea. Chicks loved the heated/cooled seats in my Lincoln. ;)

Hope we can get another month's worth of nice weather here in Ohio.
ez

·
Registered
99 Posts
i had the heated seats on my wing also heated grips and they are the sheetz.i also have a pair of harley heated gloves.either way you go gloves or grips ,UNBELIEVABLE,can't brag enough on them. :#1: :a18: :hot: :hot:

G

·
COZ375 said:
:chillout:

Can't even imagine what it would be like to ride all year!
Its great! as long as you have the appropriate gear... half helmet for summer, full face for winter and long rides...etc... :bigthumbsup:

G

·
To me, you can't beat a eletric jacket liner with the temp controller. Done a few 30-40 degree rides and along with the gloves, its great. I'd want more than my arse to be warm but thats better than nothing...I imagine the ladies would like it too

·
Registered
131 Posts
COZ375 said:
Last year I was riding on the day of the Motorcycle Show, January 27th. You just never know in Ohio!
I couldnt imagine thinking of riding a bicycle to the mailbox in January here in Ohio. lol

Props to ya. :)

Now when I lived in Atlanta for a few years, riding in the winter was nice.
ez

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.