M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They rep I am dealing with a corbin got the 12 pictures I sent, and the link to the worst out-of-focus you tube video ever made, and has told me that they have been forwarded to production. I was hoping they would've just asked me to box it up and send it back, but it appears that some progress (or at least the beginning of the run-around) is underway.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Sorry to hear C.B. I have a buisness & to me Customer Service is almost as important as the product. I make mistakes but it is how I handle the situation that keeps the customer coming back.
You would of thought the rep would of just said, we will take care of it now & made it right!:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Corbin

A buddy of mine has a Corbin seat, and it's very high quality. But the problem with Corbin, is you never know which Corbin you will be dealing with. The bad one puts out crap, and doesn't care, the good one is great.
It's like dealing with 2 different companies.
I guess it's like going out to dinner, it all depends on who's cooking tonight.
Good luck with your seat, you got a raw deal.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
They rep I am dealing with a corbin got the 12 pictures I sent, and the link to the worst out-of-focus you tube video ever made, and has told me that they have been forwarded to production. I was hoping they would've just asked me to box it up and send it back, but it appears that some progress (or at least the beginning of the run-around) is underway.
Hopefully the progress route is the one that will be taken by Corbin. Maybe SYZ will talk to one of the guys that can make stuff happen and you will end up satisfied with the final product, who knows maybe you'll even end up with a free smuggler to do some "field testing". :joke:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HA ha, lets hope so JD! SYZ has been in contact in regards to my seat, and even shown them the forum and the amount of views these threads get (and influence they can have). They still have time to make this right... but I'm in Edmonton Alberta: there's always a chance our riding season can end in mid september, so lets hope they don't drag their feet!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
If they don't overnight you a new seat within the next couple days, there is a problem. Hopefully the only thing holding up progress is finding a skillful artisan to craft you a new seat since they have the guy that originally made your seat strapped down to a water board with bamboo shoots in his finger nails. :joke: That is what I call customer service.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe a nice tan seat: MADE FROM THE SKIN OF THE ORIGINAL MAKER! Nice pair of boots and a belt maybe too! Or is that too "Buffalo Bill"?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!

PUT THE F_ing LOTION IN THE BASKET! :joke::joke:

·
Registered
480 Posts
This is amazing. This is why i loved dealing with Lonnie (Grasshoper backrest) he and his wife answer emails within minutes and things are solved very quickly.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Big Dude told you to use the guys at Hollister. That is where everything happens the guys at FLA have to do things thru hollister. PM me your E-mail.Will see what I can get shaking.
Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts