M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pleas can somebody upload pictures of corbin bags ?
I would like to see it from every angle even from inside.
Thanks for all replies/pictures :bigthumbsup:
more is better

·
Registered
583 Posts
I love the look of those bags every time I see them. I just don't like how you can't have the backrest on for the additional luggage rack for use on long trips.

Search Saddle bags on this site and you will be sure to find more pictures

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't believe that only one person(thank you Calif Roadrunner) understand me...

·
Registered
492 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Here's a couple:
Right bag about 1/2 full,yes I have a thing for gloves :p

air compressor, plug kit, sheepskin,clutch cable,map,shock adj,gerber,disc lock,etc.

Right bag open, three chrome acorn nuts at mounting points, not big enough for a helmet, but enough for my stuff, and her stuff in the other that's empty ! :eek:

Interior carpet lined. Rear spacer bar,under license plate, between bags, needed 3/8"(1cm)spacers both sides to level bags and more tire clearance,washers to space right bag out a bit,3/16"(4mm)spacer plate under latch at rear for proper latching,I removed heel pads(ugly)filled holes with chrome plugs from bar risers.
Check my profile picture album for more pix. Kids knocked it over in garage, buffed out scratches, no cracks, kids still living :swear:

Hope this helps you make your choice.......RRH.........:doorag:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I love the look of those bags every time I see them. I just don't like how you can't have the backrest on for the additional luggage rack for use on long trips.

Search Saddle bags on this site and you will be sure to find more pictures
I have both backrest and luggage rack with the bags . Just do the 100 backrest mod and add the luggage rack.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bigthumbsup: Here's a couple:
Right bag about 1/2 full,yes I have a thing for gloves :p
air compressor, plug kit, sheepskin,clutch cable,map,shock adj,gerber,disc lock,etc.

Right bag open, three chrome acorn nuts at mounting points, not big enough for a helmet, but enough for my stuff, and her stuff in the other that's empty ! :eek:

Interior carpet lined. Rear spacer bar,under license plate, between bags, needed 3/8"(1cm)spacers both sides to level bags and more tire clearance,washers to space right bag out a bit,3/16"(4mm)spacer plate under latch at rear for proper latching,I removed heel pads(ugly)filled holes with chrome plugs from bar risers.
Check my profile picture album for more pix. Kids knocked it over in garage, buffed out scratches, no cracks, kids still living :swear:

Hope this helps you make your choice.......RRH.........:doorag:
:yourock:
thank you very much for the pictures! this is exactly what I want to see! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts