M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
wow, not very well thought out. Very few people stay with the stock tail lights. Plus the screwed up new mounts for the passenger pegs look just plain wrong. They should've done more research on that.

·
Registered
371 Posts
katz $$$$$$ i was not impressed imo it steals away from the reason i bought the bike ( does my a$$ look big with this tire) also the seat that looks like some one put a couch on the bike. i do how ever like the back rest that was one smooth line quick release style i hope they sell parts so i can mod my stock seat for that back rest

G

·
That is about the same price they charge for their beetle bags painted. They are never the cheapest that is for sure. You do have to give them one thing. They are the first to come out with something. It may not be the most universal fit for everyone, but for a stocker it will do the job. They just did not check this board first and see that hardly anyone on THIS board keeps anything stock :joke: :joke:

About a month ago I saw a new Stratoliner with the Corbin Bags, Chin Spoiler, and that funky shield they make and I must say fit and finish was better than most stock models and the quality of the paint was great. BUT as said above, the price is steep.

·
Registered
288 Posts
the bags are the best yet for fit and finish but I agree they are way out of line on the pricing. Lets make a deal...no one buy them and lets see if they get the message and adjust the price.

·
Registered
814 Posts
brownbomber1 said:
It says they're designed to fit with the stock exhaust, but the price.....the price....OMG!
Did anyone who's mentioning the price see the price of the UGLY hard bags offered by Suzuki. They're the same price PLUS you have to buy an additional bracket kit with the zuki ones. Oh, and did I mention how ugly the Zuki ones were? LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts