M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I havent finished mine yet but let me tell you right now it takes some major modifications to put the revco floor boards on. I couldnt find any that would work so me and my neighbor are modifying the corbin front mount to allow the recos to go on there. A major pain in the arse!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have the rivco pegs and they bolt right up and a buddy of mine has the same set up as rockford so he used the 4" bones to move the forward and worked great

·
Registered
8 Posts
Passenger Floorboards

I installed Cobra's Boulevard Passenger Floorboards (Suzuki) and had no trouble at all...actually went pretty easy. I ordered them from DLP...part #COB-063845. Wife loves them.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
yellow and jimmy how about posting pics as the corbin bags use the existing peg mount for a brace in the front of the bag and the left peg is now the right and so forth. We found no way to mount the rivco hardware with out custom braket making??

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have the rivco pegs and they bolt right up and a buddy of mine has the same set up as rockford so he used the 4" bones to move the forward and worked great
I noticed on your signature that you had adjustable lowering bones. Where did you get them? I've looked everywhere. If you don't mind shoot me an email at [email protected].
Thanks 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts