• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
On a side note....that Triumph may be fast, but it is one butt-ugly bike! Then again, that is what some are saying about the 109. To each their own.

G

·
I considered the Triumph at one point. I decided that I liked the M109R better for its unique styling. I did however see a customized Rocket running around town the other day that looked really good. I would still consider buying one if I had to do it all over again. That said though these fairings look like the hood on the mother Alien!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
That ribbed edge makes it look like something out of that futuristic movie that guy "STING" starred in.....about the worms and alot of sand. JOHN

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the email from Mike at Corbin:
The Fairing loks pretty sweet also. I am up in the mountains in Tahoe and have been driving the 109 120 miles everyday. A nice fairing will extend my riding season so I am up for one or the other!

Hi Jon,

Thanks for writing. Currently we are designing a fairing for the M109R similar to the fleetliner fairings on the Rocket 3 and the Roadliner. I've attached a link for reference.
http://www.corbin.com/triumph/tr3fltfair.shtml

As for an actual trimtab adjustable fairing, we don't have plans for one yet, however that can change based on demand. Would an adjustable fairing work for owners of the M109R? I'll pass this onto our R & D department for consideration.

If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Regards,
Michael Alva
Corbin Saddles

·
Registered
326 Posts
Voted No and can't tell you how bad I want to make a comment here regarding Corbins pricing structure but I'll pass.

Honestly, I have not made any 100+ mile trips on the 109 but I kind of like the wind in my face feel. Then again I wear a full face helmet but I keep the visor open most of the time. Maybe if I was doing longer runs I might feel different but for now, no interest in any windscreen.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New Rides said:
Looks like a CUP used in Sports to protect the nads.
I bow down to you in absolute R E S P E C T ! If you CUP was that big, I can only guess which way the girls were running... :yikes:

G

·
Not my cup of T.

This weekend I saw a new Stratoliner decked out with Corbin touring seat, Beetle bags, chin spoiler, front fairing in Pearl White. Have to say it was awesome, Had to be at least $5k just in Corbin accessories, but it was beautfiul.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Bruno said:
Not my cup of T.

This weekend I saw a new Stratoliner decked out with Corbin touring seat, Beetle bags, chin spoiler, front fairing in Pearl White. Have to say it was awesome, Had to be at least $5k just in Corbin accessories, but it was beautfiul.
this one?

G

·
I was told the 109r would be in the style of the bike rather than like a Street Glide. Will be interesting to see what they finally come up with. But there are some folks on the inside that our looking out for the sport style of the bike.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
toneout said:
I am interested in what they come up with. I can't believe they are soooo expensive though.
Got one word for you that will explain it all.... CORBIN

hehe.. they wouldn't still be in business with their prices if their stuff didn't hold up to much, much use and abuse. (just my 2 cents)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts