M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Re: copper m109

that color and the cleanup of the shapes around and under the seat really looks great. Upload a big version on Frappr so we can all have desktops :p

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

I know I keep saying it...and you know it...but chrome wheels would bomb with the color of the bike...looks good !

·
Registered
398 Posts

the bike is SCREAMING!!!!! CHROME MY WHEELS!!!!!!!!! looks great :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts

My sister wants to paint her bike 'GO MANGO ORANGE'. I suspect it would look alot like the copper 109.

Go Mango is the color of the Dodge Charger this year and the original.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

Delmustator said:
My sister wants to paint her bike 'GO MANGO ORANGE'. I suspect it would look alot like the copper 109.

Go Mango is the color of the Dodge Charger this year and the original.
...I can sympathize. My wife is the least sports fan available. Unfortunately, she loves that Honda "Orange" that is SO much like University of Tennessee Volunteers orange.

·
Registered
572 Posts

Joshua_109 said:
So is this a photoshop or a real pic?
From what I have read, this was at first called a photoshop, until he showed us pics of him in his paint shop, painting the parts this color... so I assume this is a real picture...

Either way, sweet color :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

IT'S REAL BEN . THE COLOR IS EXOTIC CRIOLLE ORANGE OVER COARSE SILVER METAL FLAKE

THANKS
SIXSHOOTER

PS HARDLY DAVIDSON DIDN'T BELIEVE IT SO I POSTED THE PICKS

·
Registered
2,624 Posts

wildwolf said:
...I can sympathize. My wife is the least sports fan available. Unfortunately, she loves that Honda "Orange" that is SO much like University of Tennessee Volunteers orange.
LOL, I'm a Tennessee Volunteer!

·
Registered
98 Posts

Man, I hate to be a copy cat, but that thing is just AWESOME looking. Wish you were closer than PA. I would love to have a copper one in the Copper State.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts