M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Completely unacceptable and infuriating.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Senseless tragedy :edit:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Murder in my book.

·
Registered
259 Posts
That is :edit: BULL:edit:. He needs to be put in front of a firing squad!!!!!!:swear:

·
Registered
214 Posts
This guy was just plain stupid and it cost lives...WTF!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
:edit:Bastard!!! I wonder what the story would of been like! if one of us had mown down a cop ???:edit::edit::edit::edit::edit:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:edit:Bastard!!! I wonder what the story would of been like! if one of us had mown down a cop ???:edit::edit::edit::edit::edit:
Dunno. What I can tell you is this..........if it had been my Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, or lovely girlfriend.......the court system would be the least of his worries. He would have gotten all 17, starting from the extremities and moving inward, slowly. Sh it, I might even reload.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Proof cops are breaking the law just like everyone else.Useless piece of crap!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
they better really make an example of this guy. if they dont it would be an outrage.:edit::edit::edit::edit::verymad::verymad::verymad:

·
Registered
310 Posts
That's ashame, at .19 there is no way he should have been driving. They probably give him a slap on the wrist and let him go.
I don't think that the police dept. or the city will have any choice but to nail that prick to the wall. There is no way they can defend him or "give him a slap on the wrist" and maintain any shred of integrity.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
.19 :eek: that is double the legal limit! He will not survive in prison, they probably won't have him in gen pop. But if there is such a thing as karma then he will have a "bunkmate" that is 6'6'' 290 that will make him suffer for a LOOOONG time.

·
Registered
497 Posts
It’s not his fault, he is an alcoholic he was not thinking straight, he deserves compassion because he just lost his 3rd cousins’ 2nd sister, it was the mouth wash we all know this guy will skate with a slap on the wrist and f-ing cops wonder why we have no respect for them

1 - 20 of 27 Posts