M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cop: Cop drop by next door and found my beast impressive.:dontknow: Luckily I had my self-made cover on (as per my avatar.) Or else he might been all over it.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
I think he's trying to get the plate number. What were you doing the last time you were riding that you shouldn't have been? :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
lol I got pulled over by a cop once that just wanted to check out the bike. Offered to let him take it for a spin.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think he's trying to get the plate number. What were you doing the last time you were riding that you shouldn't have been? :D
Noooooooooooo! The normal and longest Chinese 'No' like you have never heard before :D I am a good and obedient rider.
Later I heard from the guy working next door that he was commenting on the cost of such a nice bike. Must be 'Very Expensive' he said.:p

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Noooooooooooo! The normal and longest Chinese 'No' like you have never heard before :D I am a good and obedient rider.
Later I heard from the guy working next door that he was commenting on the cost of such a nice bike. Must be 'Very Expensive' he said.:p
Harleys always are.:joke::joke::a20:

·
Registered
960 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts