M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday, July 18th
Cooperstown, NY
Meet at noon (tentatively...check back later.)
Location TBD (possibly The Otesaga..check back later.)

Well, it's that time of year again- time to get some rides organized!

First on the list is Cooperstown. Baseball Hall of Fame, beautiful countryside, and excellent roads! This weekend looks outstanding weather-wise, so let's start there. We tried to make this ride happen twice last year and got rained out both times. Not this time- forcast is for 85 and sunny.

So lets get rolling on this- should be an awesome day! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I wish I could, bro. It's always been a dream of mine to see the baseball hall of fame. When I was growing up, I wanted to be a professional baseball player. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
As long as the sun is shinin',,, I'm in :bigthumbsup:
I'm in if Scott is!!! :bigthumbsup: And you too Haywud! :-*

I wish I could, bro. It's always been a dream of mine to see the baseball hall of fame. When I was growing up, I wanted to be a professional baseball player. :doorag:
Bobby, you as a baseball player?? I dunno, I've seen pictures of you, I'd say you should have been a football player, or at the least a professional wrestler!! :joke:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Funny Dale. Yup I love baseball; played some college ball, but wasn't good enough to make it to the big show!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
On a Sunday!!! :hot::2excited: I am in on this one!! Keep me posted. I need to get out on a ride. I'm about ready to jump out the cellar window!!:nojoke:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a Sunday!!! :hot::2excited: I am in on this one!! Keep me posted. I need to get out on a ride. I'm about ready to jump out the cellar window!!:nojoke:
Yeah, somebody was asking for some Sunday rides....something about his boss being a huge pain in the ass........:D

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Yeah, somebody was asking for some Sunday rides....something about his boss being a huge pain in the ass........:D
I seem to be a pain in everyones ass....... lately!!:mad: This seems to be some good timing:bigthumbsup: Had some plans with the family but they are cool with it!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I seem to be a pain in everyones ass....... lately!!:mad: This seems to be some good timing:bigthumbsup: Had some plans with the family but they are cool with it!!
I was just informed yesterday that my son has a 3-day baseball tournament starting Friday afternoon thru Sunday. :edit: I'm trying to weasel my way out of Sundays games. :-\

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Dam kids always getting in the way. If u can't make we will def ride another time there's always classic fall placid ride

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dam kids always getting in the way. If u can't make we will def ride another time there's always classic fall placid ride
Don't let him off the hook!! This is where we have to exert pressure on him!! Observe.....

Dale- if you fail to weasel out of your family commitment, I will see to it that your avatar is changed to this....

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I was just informed yesterday that my son has a 3-day baseball tournament starting Friday afternoon thru Sunday. :edit: I'm trying to weasel my way out of Sundays games. :-\
You will be sick of baseball by Sunday!!:barf:Oh yah where going to the BASEBALL Hall of fame!:doh:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the plan is this- meeting in Cobleskill at 11am. Right in the center of town where Rt 7 meets Rt10/145. From there we can take Rt 7 down to Rt 28, or whatever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts