M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the %u(# !!!!!!. I just got back from a little ride (maybe a little hard and fast) , and I get into the garrage and find collant all over the left side of my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pissed.!!  I have a 1400 I ntruder and ride it real hard with no problems. Suzuki better get this sh!t  straighten out!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry guys, I've a cocktail or two. This is NOT acceptable!!! I have had many Suzuki's and never this kind of problem. I am not loyal to any brand, but i have owned MANY Suzuki's because they built what I wanted at the time. I AM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRESENT PROBLEMS WITH THE BIKE, but I still love the bike! HELP me!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
;) :eek:Oh boy. I just read what I wrote what I just said. SORRY bear with me and help me out. I'm sure in the morning I will figure it out. I probably have a loose clamp. I went through what I thought was all the coolant lines, but I must have missed one. This is not some thing I would have expected from Suzuki! (are you hearing us?????). :mad: :eek: :confused: :read: :realmad:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lamonster, thank you for the advise. I will look at it in the morning. I have had enough to drink and I am not going to look at it right now. I let you know what I find tommorrow. Thanks everyone!!! :read: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way, I think I checked that clamp, but I could be wrong. Se la vie.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm kind of new to this format, so bear with me. I know alto about bikes. All brands from Harley to BMW, and metrics. I do all my own work (hate taking anything to a dealer). (((((( MORE METRICS than anything else)))))). Anyway, I want to figure this out with your help..... PLEASE ................... lets get this problem, and others cured. This is a phenomenal machine! Yaeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Author, thanks. I'll check it tommorrow.

·
Registered
142 Posts
What the %u(# !!!!!!. I just got back from a little ride (maybe a little hard and fast)... Sorry guys, I've a cocktail or two.[/b]

Veezer, you weren't out riding intoxicated, were you?? Hope not.

mania

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mania, No, I was having a couple with my nieghbor when he actually noticed it. ::)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just saw the same thing on the tech board. Found my problem (too large diameter factory clamp) and fixed it. Sorry about all the crap last night. Thanks again for all the help. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts