M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know my buddy (throwerb) Brad lost his business in the Nashville flood and has not been able to paint for lack of not having a shop to do it in. I did however run into him the other day and he was wearing a cool M109R t-shirt and when I asked where he got it he told me he had been making them at home and selling them on ebay. Needless to say I bought one and thought I would let all of you know he is selling them on ebay if you are interested. He also told me he is going to be painting out of a friends shop again soon. Here is a look at my shirt.

This is the back.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Pretty cool shirt. A link would be helpful. I hope your buddy gets back on his feet soon.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
He needs larger sizes for us big boys

·
Registered
100 Posts
second that emotion....

He needs larger sizes for us big boys
:agree::agree::agree: Id get a 4xl even though I prefer 5xl....just to support and see if it runs big, but I like to do the "buy it now". He needs to post more auctions, he's only got one happening with a 4xl in it and has gone bid already....:-[

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I hope he Gets back into buisness Soon , i loved his Paint ! and he is a Classy guy , Does he still have his Bike ?
When you see him agin ,Tell Brad we miss him !
P.S.
and mention the Spring meet :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hope he Gets back into buisness Soon , i loved his Paint ! and he is a Classy guy , Does he still have his Bike ?
When you see him agin ,Tell Brad we miss him !
P.S.
and mention the Spring meet :bigthumbsup:
Yes he still has his bike, it has a burple base coat now with cameleon true fire, looks totally sick in the sun. He said he just painted a piece or two for backinthesaddle out of his garage. I told him to get back on here and that he was missed. He is about to start painting again soon.

·
Registered
468 Posts
:agree::agree::agree: Id get a 4xl even though I prefer 5xl....just to support and see if it runs big, but I like to do the "buy it now". He needs to post more auctions, he's only got one happening with a 4xl in it and has gone bid already....:-[
:agree: I would buy using buy it now. Or he can say some money by not using ebay and listing it here if the rules permit it...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:agree: I would buy using buy it now. Or he can say some money by not using ebay and listing it here if the rules permit it...
I know he doesnt want to step on any toes so he wont list them here, in fact I dont think he wanted me to bring it up, but he will get over it ;) They look great in person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts