M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:welcome:Be sure and check out Hink's FAQ's thread before you start asking stupid questions. The search sucks but use it anyway. :bigthumbsup: "Darn newbies".

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:welcome:Be sure and check out Hink's FAQ's thread before you start asking stupid questions. The search sucks but use it anyway. :bigthumbsup: "Darn newbies".
Way to get right on him and set him straight. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Well it is only fitting to ask questions not in hink's faq....so, here we go.

The other day when filling up my tank, I realized the gas nozzle was green. After double checking I realized it was diesel. So, I quickly ripped off the buckets with water in them to do your windshield and finished filling the tank. I figured diluting it would be best and rode the quarter mile home. Is this safe for my nine and will it give me more torque?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
A gallon of seafoam will fix ya right up. It would be way better though, if you had put kerosene in as it is cleaner and wont hurt your fuel filters. Do you have any Mods on your bike that would cause this situation? :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it is only fitting to ask questions not in hink's faq....so, here we go.

The other day when filling up my tank, I realized the gas nozzle was green. After double checking I realized it was diesel. So, I quickly ripped off the buckets with water in them to do your windshield and finished filling the tank. I figured diluting it would be best and rode the quarter mile home. Is this safe for my nine and will it give me more torque?

Just add some octane booster to it and ride off into the sunset. :doorag:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
You been riding with those NY guys again? I thought they were the only ones that did that. :D

Welcome back my friend! And tell Mary to get posting again too, she's been slacking off the last couple months.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I have it running now. Figured instead of having it sit in the tank, I would use the brakeaway and lock it in around 7k rpms. Figure tank will be empty by morning.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Thanks. I will relay the message and threaten not to work on her bike if she doesnt start posting again.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
BP!! Welcome back!! Let's talk BBQ :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:......What ? ? ? ? ? Can it be?

Nah....it can't be. I won't believe it til I see that all too familiar avatar. :joke:

Welcome back Big Papa.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts