M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Zweegie (Derek) and his new bride Sarah. They got married this past weekend!

May your future together be blessed! Congrats buddy!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks Chaun!
Boy oh boy how fast it goes by! Months of preparations, missed rides (Vegas) and tons of missed parts due all my money going to the wedding and then a blur of a weekend! And then all of a sudden there is a Mrs Zweegie!!! I wouldn't change a thing! I'll post up some picks when we get them!

The weirdest thing is saying I have a wife ...... that's going to take some getting used to!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congrats buddy! Hope everything was Wonderful at the wedding! It will be nice to see you two again, probably next spring. Keep in touch. :congrats:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Congratulations Derek and Sarah...

I hope you lots of fun filled years ahead.

Rick and Shell

·
Registered
800 Posts
I still say you should have done it at Vegas and had the best of both WORLDS... Congrats !!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
To the bride and groom—
May your love be as endless
as the circle of your wedding rings.

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Big congrats!!!!!! :congrats: hope the married life is treatin ya good!!:Dgotta say you picked the best day to do it!!haha......lets get the wives together and do some dinner:dontknow:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Is that PEACH, I thought I'd never see the Day.... :cop: forget it! I'm calling them now :cop:... and they want there vest back....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks a ton guys!!
Jason.. zweeglings will come in time not really rushing into that one! There will be a little 9'r some day!

Collin... Usually after marriage you only get the ABC's but we're still in the honeymoon stage!

Dave... it's not prach its ORANGE!! Its a spaced out pattern so the white showing threw does make it look light but not peach!

Dayn just remember I had the date FIRST!! congratulations to you too!

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!!

We are leaving tomorrow for Seattle then off to Cabo!! If I have wifi at the resort I'll be logging in but I don't know if they know what that is!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thats fine, you call it what you want! I bet after you said that, it made you feel all better...

No wait thats what She told you to say!!!!
See fellas it's already started!
Give It a little more time and you'll be finishing her sentances too...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nah, I looked at it again and It's defantely PEACH, Yep your Whipped!!!

Have Fun on your Honeymoon.... Colorado? WTF! You must be skiing on the Fake stuff or you seeing Family.. Anyway have fun and give her a big kiss on the cheek for me......

Later Dave :congrats: How I remember the Days :evil: HeHe..

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Derek, I think Orange (peach) is your color, because it matches your BIKE!!! :joke: And as long as Sarah lets you ride and gives you some money for mods, IT's ALL GOOD! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts