M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I guess it's time to finally take off the emblems. I'm interested in ideas on how to cover up the little square Suzuki emblem on the tank just below the filler cap. It's not really a total de-badge till this thing is covered up. I just read on another thread someone covered it up with a little skull and crossbones which I thought was a cool idea. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
838 Posts
I've been thinking about finding a letter "D" that would fit in there.
(first letter of my first name)
Same as you. Would like to know what others have done for this.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Some have cut it out and mounted their GiPro there. I like that idea, but it's down a little too far to be easily seen. And not easy to do right.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Go to a trophy shop, they can make what ever you want to put in there. I think there has only been a couple of people to do that mod. Well at least that they posted up about it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Take an exacto knife and remove it. It's only a sticker. After removal use goo gone to clean up sticky residue.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I peeled out the sticker but that still leaves you with an indentation. I went to a jewelry store and bought a very nice 1/2 dollar sized silver St. Christopher (patron St. of travelers) and peened it to the exact curve of the surface and hot glued it on. It's silver so it polishes up bright and looks better than a big S. I'm not exactly religious but I like it.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I thought somebody went back to the 2006 post and dug this up:joke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts