M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening Gents.
I recently acquired a 2018 m109r, and looking at modifying it here and there. Generally I love it as it came from the factory, but still..
The question is: I have found a taillight which I would put onto it, but the description says it's for models up to 2015 only. Is there any difference, by just looking at it, seems to be identical..
Thanks
Vehicle Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good evening Gents.
I recently acquired a 2018 m109r, and looking at modifying it here and there. Generally I love it as it came from the factory, but still..
The question is: I have found a taillight which I would put onto it, but the description says it's for models up to 2015 only. Is there any difference, by just looking at it, seems to be identical..
Thanks View attachment 420790
And Ladies 馃槏 apologies..
Welcome to the forum! Cheers! 馃嵒
No, there is no difference, many internet sellers do not
bother to update their listings, so do not worry it will fit.
A note,
some of the aftermarket tail lights are not all that
good, I would research it on this forum and elsewhere,
before you buy... JMHO Good luck!
Thanks for this, I'll give it a go.
I did the research but found no information about this particular one.. probably I'll be the first one here to review it?
LED Taillight Tint Suzuki VZR 1800 Intruder M1800 R wvca E-Mark New | eBay

There is a lots of them around which are having smoked glasses, and as I read it in the forums they may restrict the light (as tinting it would do too). I found only this one which seems to have a clear glass but a black lens, so it still looks dark.. Hoping for the best, I'll place the order.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Light

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Hi there.
Thanks for the replies. The light arrived today - it's 100% plug&play, there were no issues installing it.
As expected, with the clear lens it is just as good as the factory one, the light does not seem to be restricted at all.
The looks - I love it (apart from the bike being dirty)..
Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Light

1 - 3 of 3 Posts