M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been visiting the wonderful state of Georgia on business in the Norcross area. Really nice around here. Just sitting at the airport now killing time waiting for my flight

Be good to get back though, it is 100 degrees here, looking forward to the SD overcast.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didnt know you were in my backyard ! Travel safe my friend !
yeah, it was a total BS business trip, so no fun this time around. Home now and yippee, it is over cast and 67 degrees. When we left the hotel at 4am this morning it was 77 and getting warmer.???

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speaking of riding, I talked to Shon today and we are good for the september trip.

It looks like we will meet you guys in Salt Lake City on the 10th. Are you guys booking your room ahead of time there?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sounds good, cant wait for September!

Wayne as soon as we get a room I will let you know so you can book in the same place.

Speaking of riding, I talked to Shon today and we are good for the september trip.

It looks like we will meet you guys in Salt Lake City on the 10th. Are you guys booking your room ahead of time there?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
this is turing into quite a group - started out tell Rick lets go on a ride to Vegas and it took all of 2 sec. for him to say lets go. now there 6 of us :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts