M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the summer I was at a bike rally and I talked to a vendor that dose seat work. He will recover or make a custom seat cover with what ever you want. He also will put memory foam in your seat. That was what I was interested in so I got his card an told him I would call him this winter. So I called him an told him I was sending my seat to him. I sent my seat out and in one week I had it back at my house not bad to go from Kentucky to Florida and back after he done the work. I had him pull my seat cover off an shave a inch of foam off an put on a inch of memory foam on an put my cover back on. I had the seats with gel and I can say by just setting on it the memory foam is A LOT better. I can't wait to take a nice long ride to really give it a test. I had both front an rear seats done for 175.00 plusses shipping he is giving a hundred bucks off for winter.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Id like to get this guys info, seen that id like to make my seat more comfy, and maybe you could post a pic of the new seat.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for got his info.
Anthonys customs. anthonyscustomcycles.com
800-207-4456
The seat looks exactly the way I sent it in just with the memory foam in it. The look didn't change just the feel. Tell him that woody told you about him.

·
Registered
483 Posts
That price seems a little high to just add a bit of memory foam and keep the original cover. :dontknow: I would PM baldylatino and ask him for a quote for memory foam and a custom cover.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Baldy

I've never heard anything but good stuff about baldy latino's work. I'm gonna have him do my rear seat fr the wife, now that I have her backrest on. I've heard about him on here, and the M90 forum.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to local shop and got a quote to Do the same thing an they wanted 350. So I jumped all over it at 175.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That price seems a little high to just add a bit of memory foam and keep the original cover. :dontknow: I would PM baldylatino and ask him for a quote for memory foam and a custom cover.
:agree:

I had Baldy do memory foam and gator skin for $200. Just sayin.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts