M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that alot of you guys have had a chance to put some miles on these M109Rs, I was wondering how comfortable you are finding it for long rides?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Had one trip just over 150 miles and few stops. No problems with the stock seat....bar was a tad low.....since then I've adjusted the bar up and had several 80 to 100 mile jaunts and things were really comfortable for me. I'm 6' 2" and 245 lb.....long legs and arms and the riding position on this bike seem great.....somewhere down the road I may have a "Gel Pad" installed in the stock seat....that will improve long haul capability.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The longest I've done at one time is around 200 miles. The stock seat is probably one of the better stock seats around, but they all leave alot to be desired.

COME ON CORBIN!!! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR SO I CAN GET MY ASS IN GEAR MORE OFTEN!!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
This pass weekend i put close to 370 miles on it for me being 6ft 4 in at about 270 i had no problems with the bike as far as confort and such i would also have to agree this is one of the best stock seats i have had not sure if that helps

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply's guys. I'm getting real close to pulling the trigger and wanted to make sure it would be good for trips to the beach and mountains. I'm 6'3" and just under 300lbs. A big boy no doubt, but that's why I'm looking at big metric bikes. Went to a bike show and found the HDs I liked looked like toys under me. No disrespect, I love Harleys, but I love all bikes. For the style, comfort, power, and size I'm looking for it seems the 109 will fit the bill perfectly.

·
Registered
543 Posts
The stock is one of the best,but I call Mustang and they have no plands of making tuff looking seat for M :redfaced:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts